- This event has passed.
Marketing 101 for the Small Business & Solopreneur BossBabe
February 1 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join Holly Tate, growth strategist and entrepreneur for this session where you’ll learn the basics of building a marketing foundation for your business. You’ll walk away with:
– A formula for creating your business’ value proposition
– A template for creating your business’ persona to help you focus on reaching the right customers
– Website basics to help you convert strangers into leads
– Tips for content and promotion strategy to build your platform
– Q&A to learn from other BossBabes just like you
Holly Tate is the SVP of Growth at Leadr, Founder of The Ready Network, & Co-Founder of Statesman Beverage Co. She’s an international speaker on marketing, communications, brand growth, leadership development, and workplace culture. As a member of the Forbes Communications Council, Holly contributes thought leadership on marketing and communications to Forbes online where her advice has been featured in 40+ articles. In her spare time, Holly loves spending time with her husband Elliott and their dog Scraps in their Houston Heights bungalow.